- Lumi Juni are not affiliated with the bottle brands, we source the bottles from local bars, hand cut and sand them, then fill with natural soy wax, essential oils and a natural wooden wick.
- Returns; If you’re dissatisfied with your candle, or it's broken in transit, get in touch and we'd be happy to return or replace. (within 14 days of purchase)
- When lighting your candle for the first time, burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the glass (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn) Ensure you have time as this may take up to 4 hours.
- Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh lighting. Keep your candle away from draughts as it decrease burn time and can cause uneven burning.
- Store your candles in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Place candles on a heat resistant surface, keep away from curtains/other fabrics and do not burn your candle for longer than 6 hours.
- Once your candle is almost finished; don't allow the wax to melt right to the bottom, this can cause the bottle to crack.